We all have those days where we just crave ice cream.
Heck, most of the time I eat it straight of the tub with a spoon! But if you’re trying to ditch junk food, it probably doesn’t really align with your goals.
I have a super easy chocolate banana nice cream recipe for you! It only has 4 ingredients, and takes minutes to blend up. Then, you just have to wait for it to freeze.
I love to enjoy this with some fruit over the top as a dessert sometimes. The kids love it too.
Indulge without the guilt. Enjoy!
Healthy Chocolate Banana Nice Cream
- 4 large bananas (Frozen if possible. But must be ripe!)
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (optional)
- Peel your bananas and add them to a blender, along with the cocoa powder and plant milk
- Blend until smooth
- Add your mixture to a freezer-friendly tub
- If you like a little crunch, add cacao nibs over the top
- Allow to freeze for approx 30 minutes, then enjoy!
Want to pin this for later? Just hit save below!