Homemade Hot Chocolate
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 0.75 cup coconut milk (almond milk works well too)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (stevia or maple syrup works too)
- 1 square dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp mini marshmallows
- 1 tbsp whipped or squirty cream
- OPTIONAL: 0.5 tsp cinnamon, 1 drop peppermint oil or 2 drops vanilla essence
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan.
- Add cocoa, sugar and dark chocolate. Stir until thoroughly mixed and chocolate has melted.
- Add any other optional ingredients from above.
- Pour carefully into a large mug and top with cream and marshmallows.