Healthy Pasta Salad
Who wants to make a beautiful, nutritious and filling lunch that's perfect for work or on the go? Give this pasta salad a go! It's quick to make, delicious warm or cold, and you can even add leftovers to it.
Servings: 1 person
- 100 g pasta (cooked - choose wholewheat, lentil or brown rice pasta for extra health points)
- 0.5 package tofu (cubed, tossed in soy sauce and baked for 15 mins)
- 1 small grated carrot
- Handful chopped spinach
- Handful seeds I like pumpkin, sesame and sunflower
- 0.25 chopped cucumber
- Dressing - 1 tbsp tahini, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1 tsp olive oil, whisked and thinned out with water
- Simply mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl.
You can sub out the tofu for tempeh, Quorn chicken pieces or a dollop of houmous if preferred. Also feel free to add other favourite salad items to this versatile dish!