These are the easiest vegan scones ever! You can add coconut, berries, raisins, or anything else you like. Delicious with jam and vegan double cream.
Servings: 10 scones
- 110 g self-raising flour
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 30 g vegan butter
- 30 g sugar
- 70 g chopped strawberries
- 200 ml plant milk (soya is fine)
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in the butter.
- Add the strawberries.
- Add milk in 20ml increments, using enough to make a soft dough. You may not need to use the entire 200ml.
- Roll out the dough and use a cutter to shape.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes and ENJOY!