Double Chocolate Cookies
These cookies are super simple and soft like cookie dough! Give them a try.
Servings: 8 cookies
- 120 g vegan butter
- 100 g white sugar
- 100 g brown sugar
- 120 g plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 Pinch salt
- 100 g vegan chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add the butter, both sugars and vanilla to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl, then add baking soda and salt. Mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chocolate and milk. Mix the dough – it should be sticky and thick.
- Roll the dough into small individual balls and put on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes until still soft in the middle. Take out of the oven and leave to firm up for 10 minutes.