Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup almond milk
- 0.25 cup apple sauce
- 2.25 cups plain flour
- 1 shake salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- 0.5 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease a large tray.
- Mix together the olive oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the almond milk, and apple sauce. Whisk very well.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, marshmallows and cocoa.
- Add these to your wet ingredients and mix (with an electric whisk if possible). The cookie dough should be thick and slightly sticky.
- Either using a spoon or cookie cutter, separate the dough into circles on your baking tray. Leave space between each cookie as they will expand slightly in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes – they'll feel spongy, but will harden out of the oven.
- Enjoy with vegan single cream or melted chocolate!