Looking for a romantic sharing dessert for two? Perhaps an anniversary or Valentine’s Day is approaching?
I got you! This dip is healthy and vegan, but tastes so indulgent. Plus, it’s free from refined sugar – so no sugar crash to spoil a romantic evening!
I love to dip strawberries, banana, and almonds… but do get creative and try your own combinations.
It’s also quick and easy to make – all you need is 5 ingredients and 15 minutes. My top tip is to chop your fruit and other dippers while the cashews are soaking. A little plant milk can also be added, if you prefer your dips runnier.
Enjoy, and don’t forget to tag me @learnervegan over on socials if you make this.
Chocolate Caramel Dip
- 1.5 cups pitted dates
- 0.5 cup plain cashews
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence / extract
- Soak the dates and cashews in boiling water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Blend up all ingredients with 1 cup water.
- You should get a smooth paste.
- A little plant milk can be added if you prefer your dips runnier.
Want to pin this for later? Just hit save below!