Vegan Chocolate Banana Cake
This vegan chocolate banana cake is fantastic. Moist, soft but a little crumbly. We love to drizzle a little icing on top!
- 185 g plain flour
- 45 g cocoa
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 140 g sugar
- 140 ml oil (coconut is lovely but regular vegetable is fine)
- 140 ml water
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 160oC or gas mark 3.
- Beat all ingredients together.
- Grease a cake tin. Approx 7inch diameter is perfect.
- Pop the mixture into the tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.